KohlsHeart - BUYER BEWARE

I agree! Kohlheart is a company that misrepresents itself as being based in NYC- "Kohlsheart is a leading specialty manufacturer and retailer of women's fashion apparel and accessories providing women with modern, wear to work solutions that are multi-functional at affordable prices. The Company was incorporated in 2010 and has been public since 2016. It is headquartered in New York City." Tried to file a claim with the BBB but you can't find an address for Kohlsheart anywhere under any of it's other names including Fancy Chino. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Size guide is incorrect and the two shirts I ordered are way too small. Monetary loss is about $50. Yes, they say they take returns but they don't tell you that you have to return to China and postage is over $100. BUYER BEWARE!
1.4
I liked
  • Cute clothes in the ads
I didn't like
  • Size guide completely wrong- return policy non-existent
Show
Placed an order on March 18, 2019, finally received it April 5th and that took several emails. Tried one shirt on and it was huge. Immediately contacted them for return and refund instructions. They do not have a phone number. No it is April 10th and I still have...
Product

KohlsHeart - Won't Give me a return address

I have emailed Kohlsheart for six days. I went on their site to returns clicked where I was told. It opened up to a email address I asked for address to return my blouses. They have emailed three time first for order number - then why returning and then why returning again. I still have no return address. I thought on their website under return would be address or address form to send them but you get nothing. What they keep asking me is usually on a return form that you can send with product. Be careful buying on this site. The blouses looked okay but just too small. I might have bought bigger sizes but they never even offered that.

KohlsHeart - Rip off!

I ordered a dress jacket and got a nightgown...1 month after I ordered it! The company said that "Sometimes the received items don' t look exactly the same". They said too bad! True thieves!
Product